- Unable to create ad hoc report on fields available in Employee Profile "Nomination Portlet"
- Is it possible to fetch "Nomination Portlet's" data in ad hoc report?
- Ad Hoc Report Builder
Reproducing the Issue
Try to create ad hoc report to fetch fields available in Employee Profile "Nomination Portlet".
- Fields available in Nomination Portlet cannot be reportable.
- Nomination Portlet is standard portlet.
- Only the ID of this portlet is defined in Succession Data Model.
- Fields available in this field are not defined as reportable in the Succession Data Model.
- Fields are by default appear when the ID of standard field is defined in the Succession Data Model.
Here is how Nomination Portlet is defined in Succession Data Model -
- <background-element id="sysScoreCardNominationPortlet" type-id="39">
- <label>Nomination Portlet</label>
- This issue has already been raised as an Enhancement Request. Here is the enhancment request number -SCM-4507
- Ad Hoc Report
- Nomination Portlet
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions