Unable to proceed from Personal Information step when hiring through Manage Pending Hires.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Pending Hires.
2. Click Hire.
3. In the Add New Employee wizard, click Continue to proceed from Identity step to Personal Information step.
4. Click Continue to proceed to Job Information step. Job Information step is disabled.
URL field under imInfo element is disabled in the Succession Data model.
This is a defect identified by our Engineering Team and is targetted to be fixed in 1611 release. As a workaround, enable the URL field temporarily through BCUI (if enabled) or change the visibility of the field to both in the Sucession Data Model.
To enable the field through Business Configuration (BCUI):
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Business Configuration.
2. Go to imInfo element. Click on Take Action then select Make Correction.
3. Set Enabled setting for the URL field to Yes then Save the changes.
If BCUI is not enabled, please reach out to Product Support for assistance in making necessary changes in the Succession Data Model.
New Hire wizard, Add New Employee, Manage Pending Hires, Social Accounts Information, ECT-53985 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , Bug Filed