I've scheduled APM User Request Scheduled offering notification, but no emails are being sent out to users despite there being a request .
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a User Request as a user for an Instructor Led Item, when the Schedule offering for a particluar date is not found.
2. This needs to be done by selecting the Request Schedule option from the course on the Learning Plan and entering the relevant details.
3. Add a Need by Date to a partcular date, by when the user would need the Schedule offering to be atteneded . For example set the Need By Date to 31st December 2016.
4. Now, from the admin side, create a Schedule offering for the course with multiple segments.
5. Have the User Requested Schedule Offering APM run
6. The user does not receive the Email for the newly created Schedule offering as per ApmUserRequestedSONotification Template.
The cause for this issue is that the Scheduled Offering that will be created will have multiple segments. Such that the first segment falls before the 'Need By Date' and final segment and hence the 'End Date' of the Scheduled Offering is after the 'Need By Date'.
In our example, the first segment falls before 31st December and final segment and hence the 'End Date' of the Scheduled Offering is after 31st December 2016.
The resolution would be that we must ensure that the 'End Date' of the SO, must be before the 'Need By Date' for the user for that particluar course, in order to notify them about the Scheduled Offering that is created based on thier request.
User Requested Schedule Offering Email not recieved, ApmUserRequestedSONotification, User Requested Schedule Offering APM, End Date, Need By Date , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem