- When moving to the Job Information section when clicking the "continue" button to update in new hire; the user is brought to the middle of the job information section and not to the top.
- This may cause confusion as it looks liek some fields are missing or missed when filling in the job information section.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Employee Central
- PP3 enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- log into PP3 enabled instance.
- Add a new employee (new hire).
- Fill in initial new hire information and personal information section and click on the "continue" button to go to the next section which is "Job information"
- Notice that it opens this next section somewhere in the middle of the section.
- This issue has been deemend a problem within the current code for PP3
- The problem ihas been patched in version 1705
scroll, continue, PP3, ECT-50780 , navigate , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605