User may notice that they are unable to launch Exams or Assessments from the Mobile Application. Errors such as "Not mobile accessable" or "Not available" can be seen.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Access an item containing an Exam object from the SF Learning Mobile Application.
- Warning message is generated
- This functionality is currently not available or supported within the mobile application. This is available for Safari mobile browser on iPad only.
- Flag to enable feature is not set.
- Navigate to System Admin> Configuration> User settings.
- Select the setting: "Enable Exam Objects for iPad".
NOTE: This is currently only supported for use with Safari mobile browser on iPad. As per SAP Successfactors Roadmap this functionality is scheduled to be included in 2019. This timeline is subject to change.
Questions, test, assessment, mobile, app, ipad, iphone, apple, pqe, exam editor, supported, sf lms, roadmap , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Learning Mobile Application , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , How To