You get error messgae when trying to access JAM : Error in JAM Integration "Failed to fetch oauth token from gateway.
Reproducing the Issue
- You have compelted the integration of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with JAM.
- Login to the HTML UI of the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- Go to the Feeds work center.
- You get error messgae Failed to fetch oauth token from gateway.
Incorrect IDP ID has been added at JAM Admin page.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the relavant project & select Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine Tune step.
- Search and open the activity SAP Jam Integration.
- Check the Local IDP ID under Client Information.
- Now Login to the JAM.
- Go to the JAM Admin Page.
- Select SAML Trusted IDPs and then choose Register your identity provider.
- Change IDP ID as maintained in the Business Configuration activity SAP Jam Integration.
- Save your changes.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To