A user/users has been assigned an ORD role where they do not have permission to view particular folders nevertheless all folders remain visible on the menu.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Analytics & Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
Log into Analytics and view if the permissions are being met in regards to the reporting menu.
- This issue is caused due to having the "Report Designing Admin" switch enabled, this permission overrides the view all menu choice.
- Log into Analytics as an Implementation Partner
- Select Admin followed by Roles Maintenance
- Choose the role you wish to edit and select Edit Permissions
- Once in the Permission menu deselect "Report Designing Admin"
- Once this Permission is deselected ORD roles permissions will be met regarding the report menu.
Report Designing Admin, ORD, Report Menu , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem