Access restriction for the Social Media Messages and Templates is not working.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Roles view.
- Search and open the business role ABC (ABC represents the ID of the business role).
- Go to the Access Restriction tab.
- Enable No Write Access for below views:
- SEOD_SMA_SADL_WCVIEW (Social Media Messages)
- COD_SEOD_TEMPLATE_WCVIEW (Templates)
Currently we do not support access restriction for Social Media Messages and Templates functionality.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To