- How to close Overdue Onboarding task in To Do List
SAF SuccessFactors Onboarding
unable to change the status directly in Onboarding process
To close overdue Onboarding task you should:
- check permissions
- Go to BizX/Admin Center - Go Import and Export Data - Export - Select "OnboardingProcess" - Export - and find a candidate - export file
Go to Monitor Jobs
- Make changed in OnbordingProcess.csv fiel/ Change from OPEN to CLOSED. Save your changes.
- Go to BizX/Admin Center - Go to Manage Data - Select "OnboardingProcess" - Import - and find a candidate - import csv file you made changes.
- check in Monitor Job that file was successfully uploaded
- check that status has been changed
- TO DO list
- Overdue Onboarding task
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions