With the 1708 release the Report Center will be generally available for all Customers.
If the Report Center is enabled & permission granted the Report Center sub tab will be available.
The report Center consolidates all reporting artifacts from Ad Hoc Report Builder, Tiles and Dashboards and Online Report Designer (inlcuding ORD reports built using Live Data, ODS, Realms and WFA).
The reports listed will be based on the user's existing permissions.
- How to assign the Administration Privileges to Enable the Report Center.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Report Center
- Go to Admin Center then Manage Permissions Roles
- Select the desired system administrator role.
- Choose Permission
- Go to Administrative Privileges then Manage Dashboard/Reports .
- Select the Report Centre option
- Once the Administrative Permission is granted, you will see "Manage Report Center" Option in Admin Center under Reporting Section.
Report Center Manage Report Center Admininstrative Permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , How To