Administrators are unable to register users for Scheduled Offerings due to VLS Error Code: addStudents ().
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - all supported versions
Reproducing the Issue
- From Scheduled Offering, click on the + sign to enroll/register users.
- Search for users to register, check box to add users and click Add.
- Validation error is displayed.
The SystemEnrollmentNotification notification template has been customized.
The issue is resolved by using the standard/default notification template code.
Learning Admins will need to:
- Update the global template code with the default code to prevent the error from occurring for newly created scheduled offerings.
- Update the open Scheduled Offerings registration template code with the default code.
*Note: Updating the global notification template code will ONLY impact newly created learning entities. Existing items, scheduled offerings, etc. will not be updated automatically.
The only workaround available for this error, without modifying the template code, is to remove the checkmark to notify the user in 'Email confirmations to:' when registering.
so, S.O., register, registering, enrolling, enroll, add user, adding user, validation error, validation, addStudents():, unable to add, unable to enroll, registration, kal, kac, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, 1508, 1511, 1605, 1608, preview , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem