SAP BusinessObjects Cloud unable to connect to a Generic JDBC datasource
Application Server hosting SAP BusinessObjects Cloud agent logs:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 1.0.62 and earlier
Reproducing the Issue
- Add your JDBC driver to your SAP BusinessObjects Cloud agent deployment
- Update your properties file to point to your JDBC driver
- Connect to your SAP BusinessObjects Cloud tenant
- Attempt to create a Connection to a Generic JDBC datasource
- Notice the failure
The issue has been identified and logged with SAP Development.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in 1.0.64 (Wave 17). However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release. The targeted release may change without prior notification.
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, bobj , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem