How to make an exam to randomly pick and display questions from set of questions for each user
Example: Have a pool with 50 questions and want to make an exam to randomly display 20 questions out of those 50 questions for each user
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In the Questions tab of exam, you can add the two type questions that are included in an exam or survey.
- Hard-Selected individual questions: They will always appear on the run time exam.
- Questions under an objective pool: The questions described under an objective pool describe the pool of questions from which the run-time exam chooses an amount of questions between the Minimum and Maximum values.
To make an exam to randomly pick and display questions from set of questions for each user, please follow the steps:
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to Content > Objectives and then click Add New link to create a new objective.
- Go to Content > Questions and associate some new or existing questions to the objective.
- Go to Content > Exam Objects > Questions tab, search for the 0bjective (by Objective ID) and then add it into the exam.
- Set the Minimum and Maximum values (less than Available value) to make the run-time exam randomly choose an amount of questions between the Minimum and Maximum values.
=>If you want to make the exam always display same amount of questions from the objective pool (20 out of 50), please set both Minimum and Maximum to 20.
2582116 - Randomly pick a question from a pool of questions - Assessment Builder Tool
SF, learning, LMS, content, exam, question, questions, objective, pool, random, choose, pick, display, appear, minimum, maximum, min, max , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PQE , LMS Plateau Question Editor and Evaluation , How To