Instructor name is not displayed on the scheduled offering summary tab when learning administrator creates scheduled offering using Curriculum Scheduling Tool.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning - b1605 release
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning - b1608 release
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Curriculum Scheduling Tool via Learning > Tools > Curriculum Scheduling.
- Search and select the Curriculum on Step 1 page.
- Add the Scheduled Offering details on Step 2 page, including the approved instructor.
- Proceed to Step 3, review and finish the scheduling.
- View the Scheduled Offering.
- On the Summary page, the Instructor field displays "No Name" instead of populating instructor name.
- The segment page of the scheduled offering does display the instructor correctly.
- If no changes are made, the enrollment notification will be triggered without instructor name.
Known issue in b1605 release.
This is fixed in b1611 release.
Edit the Segment of the Scheduled Offering and Save. All missing data is populated correctly.
curriculum scheduler, SO tool, SO, S.O., missing instructor, not populated, blank, kal, kac, lms, lrn-14241, b1611, 1611, 1605, 1608, Q2 2016, Q3 2016 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed