You want to know f there are any reports which can display Product Actual Quantity under the physical inventory count document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Physical Inventory work center.
- Go to the Monitoring By PI Count Document.
- Select PI Count Finished.
- Select the relevant document.
- Select Edit & navigate to Count Items tab.
- Here you see the Product Actual Quantity.
In the current release there is no data source for Physical Inventory Count/Document & this functionality will be available in one of the future releases of SAP ByDesign.
Note: For the Business Object PhysicalInventoryCount relevant Node and attributes are already PSM Read Released. You can Build your own report in PDI, if required.
KBA , AP-PIP , Physical Inventory Processing , How To