You face the below symtoms when accessing the Report Center:
- New report not available in the Report search list
- Performance in the search Report
- Synchronise Report in Report center
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Select Analytics
- Open Report Center
- Below error occurs:
- Error occurred while fetching reports!
- An error occurred while searching
The errors occur because the Report Center is not in synch
The Report Center should be synched automatically however in some cases is not.
You can manually sync the reports information, into the search repository from the Admin Center, if the search does not return the expected results, as follow:
- Select Admin Centre
- Click on Reporting & Analytics icon & Select "Sync Report Centre Search"
*Priority used by the Job scheduler to determine the porition of the job in the queue
You can check the progress of the Sync Job only in provisioning via Monitor Jobs & Index Report Search Repository job type.
Note: If the above doesn't solve the issue you need to contact Support as additional steps from backend may be required.
report centre, report sync, sinc, report Error occurred , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem