How to Suppress Creation of Automatic Rules for Sales Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Managemnet work center.
- Choose the Invoice Preparation view.
- Choose the Not Invoiced Time and Expenses subview.
- Choose Project XYZ.
- Chosoe the Edit Time and Expense button.
- Choose button Edit Assignment Rules and View All Rules
- Here you can see automatic rules are created for project sales order
If you do not want a system to create automatic rules for sales order and don’t want to assign the automatic created rules to not invoiced time and expenses then you can suppress the creation of automatic rules for project sales order.
Follow the below steps to configure the system accordingly.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to Fine Tune tab
- Search for Project Types.
- Choose project type Customer project with sales integration and enable the question Do not create automatic rules for sales order assignment for not yet invoiced time and expense.
- Choose Save button.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To