How to suppress creation of business tasks for missing project time and expenses while creating project invoice request for invoice schedule.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Choose Work view.
- Here you can see the system is creating the business tasks for missing time and expense and requesting the user to manually decide how to proceed.
If you do not want the system to create business task in case of missing time and expenses you can now suppress creation of business tasks while creating project invoice request for invoice schedule
Follow the below steps to configure the system accordingly.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to Fine Tune tab
- Search for .Project Types.
- Choose project type Customer project with sales integration and enable the question Finish invoice schedule automatically, if no time and expenses can be assigned to project invoice request created via invoice schedule.
- Choose Save button.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To