Learning admins would like to make certain BizX pages available to learning users, from the learning environment.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - b1605 and higher
To make BizX pages available to learning users from the learning homepage, admins must create a custom landing page.
- First, navigate to the BizX page you want to make available on the learning homepage.
- Copy the URL for that page.
- Navigate to Learning Administration > System Admin > Configuration > Landing Page Settings.
- Click the link to 'Add Custom Page'.
- Name the page and click Save.
- Click on Add Tile and select at least one default tile.
- Click on Add Custom Tile.
- Fill in all required fields.
**IMPORTANT: An organization must be selected in 'Show Tile For This Group' for the new page to display to users.
- In the 'Main Content' box, enter text for the page you're linking to. For example, Company Resources.
- Highlight the text and click on the hyperlink icon.
- Paste the previously copied BizX page URL.
- Save changes.
- Upon returning to Edit LMS Home Page Configuration page, preview newly created page.
- To activate the page, select Active from the Status dropdown menu, and choose the start date to make the page available.
- Save changes.
The new custom page will now display for learning users which are assigned to the organization specified when creating the custom page.
****IMPORTANT: USERS MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SESSION IN BIZX OR WILL BE PROMPTED FOR CREDENTIALS****
Navigate from BizX To-Do page to Learning homepage, note the new tab for the custom page just created.
bizx, link back, learning tab, custom tab, lms, users, homepage, home page, link to, custom page, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To