- You would like to know the Impact of deleting WFA users
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- HCM SUCCESSFACTOR ALL VERSION
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Analytics as an Admin User
- Select Admin followed by User Maintenance
- Choose the user you wish to delete and select the "Delete User" button
- When WFA users are deleted, then any reports they own will still be available, but a user with Report Designer Admin permission will be the only type of user who could edit the report and/or re-assign ownership to another user.
- Also you should consider the impact if the deleted user has created any Report Distributor bundles or has set up any scheduled recurring background exports as they will no longer function correctly. These should be set up again using a valid user.
- Once a WFA user has been deleted they will only be able to log back into ORD with the default role set by Implementation partner. If there is no default role set then this user will no longer be able to access ORD.
ORD, WFA User, Delete User , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1705