- When using goal import with "ASSIGN" action that contains more than 100 employees, you are getting either error messages or goals does not appears in reports.
- SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance;
- Goal beta import;
- Upload the CSV file;
- Email notification received.
- Workaround: split the CSV file into many files, each one include less than 100 users.
- Please note that when assigning goals, it is best to limit the count of different users in one CSV file. It means the same user ID it is treated as one in CSV file, thus CSV file can contain more than 100 rows.
- This behavior is planned to be fixed on release b1611. Please note that this is not a commitment, this fix's the date may be subject to change due to several reasons.
KBA , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Bug Filed
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1605 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1608