Thumbnail images are not being displayed in the user side (Learning Plan for example) for items, questionnaire surveys, programs, curriculum etc.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into LMS as Administrator
- Go to Learning Administration > System Admin >Configuration > Images: the images are uploaded for the specific item types
- Go to the Learnign Plan and notice that the default thumbnails are displayed instead of the images uploaded
The configuration for images in LMS_ADMIN config file is not correct.
- Go to the Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- Select the LMS_ADMIN file and click on edit icon
- Search for properties ‘showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally’ and 'showSystemDefaultThumbnail'
- Change the values for both the properties to true (i.e. showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally=true and showSystemDefaultThumbnail=true)
- Click on Apply changes.
TIP: please note the recommended size for thumbnails is 180x180
SAP, SF, LMS, Successfactors, thumbnail; images; item thumbnail; questionnaire image; showItemThumbnailPhotosGlobally; showSystemDefaultThumbnail; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To