How to configure a workflow for a position?
You can use workflows to protect the Position object against changes. Follow the below steps for this:
- Create a workflow that you want to use for Position.
- Create a Business Rule with Position as the Base Object and set the previously configured workflow to the wfConfig field of the Position in Then statement.
- Assign the rule to the event validateRules of the Position object definition.
- Set the "Pending Data" field in Position object definition to Yes.
- Set Position Management Request in the ToDo Category field in the Position object definition.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , How To