- The error below is dislayed while importing SCORM course via Import Content Tool.
- Learning Management System
- There are 2 possible causes for this issue
- Schema Version is missing in the SCORM Course IMSManifest file.
- Schema Version is incorrectly formatted in the SCORM Course IMSManifest file.
- To fix the issue, the content developer needs to correct the Schema Version in the IMSManifest file to match the SuccessFactors LMS pattern.
- Below is an example of SCORM 1.2 Schema Version.
- You can find more information regarding SCORM versions 1.2, 2004 2nd and 4th Editions and also for AICC by clicking here.
- Please find in the Attachment section a sample IMSManifest file which can be downloaded and used for comparison
- SCORM, 1.2, 2004, 2nd, 4th, IMSManifest, Schema Version, import content tool, import, content, error, The SCORM parser could not recognize the package schema version. Please select a SCORM package version and import the SCORM file.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions