Two users have the exact same access and permission to view the documents in document center.
- One user can see all the documents however the other user does not see any documents.
- Documents are not presented in the Document Center for Candidate
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Proxy both users with access to Document Center and that have same set of permission
- For first user documents appear.
- For second user documents do not appear.
The user that is not able to view the documents is being restricted by the relations they have, while the other user that can see all the documents does not have any relations to their user name.
- If this issue occurs where both users have exact permissions, please check their relations.
- Go to Security>users> find user.
- Select user name> select the relations Icon.
- Relations will restrict a user with exact permissions to only see what is in business unit or location according to the corporate structure.
- Activity should be in the Status All documents Submitted in order to be visible in Document Center
Document Center, Relations, Permission, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To