- Using a text file with pipe (|) as a delimiter.
- Acquiring the data takes a long time and then the error is thrown:
java.sql.SQLException: Index out of bound: 2916
- Lumira Desktop
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a text file to report off of.
- In the "Add new dataset" dialog, define separator as "Other" and enter a pipe as the separator:
- The text file was malformed.
- A correctly formatted text file must have field name as first row. Second line / row with data must be separated from the first line by carriage return.
- All subsequent rows of data must also be defined by a carriage return.
txt csv delimiter incorrect format correct , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0