We are trying to run ad-hoc reports on Learning Activities but we are getting the followin error:
SAP Success Factors Workforce Analytics
- There is no Learning Activity Template configured in Provisioning under "Import/Update/Export Learning Activities Templates" .
- If you have a learnning activity template but see the same error, other causes could be:
- missing permissions in Bizx (">"Create Ad-hoc reports" & "Run ad-hoc reports" for "Learning Activities")
- issue with the template, or template not configured as default
- You need to create the Learning Activity template and set it as default on the provisioning.
- Users need to add learning activities to their Goals/Development plans so there is data to report on
learning activities, ad hoc reports, CDP, goal
, KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem