Extension fields added to the Advanced search do not fetch any records.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center.
- In the OWL screen, click on the Advanced filter option.
- Enter Search data within the Extension field.
- Click on Go.
No records will be found.
This normally happens when there is a mismatch in the Extension field's Business context and the Business Object where the field is assigned.
Example 1: In the Product OWL: While creating/adding an extension field, 2 contexts are found.
- Material - Sales Information
- Material – General Information
Example 2: In the Account OWL: While creating/adding an extension field, 2 contexts are found.
- Account - General Information
- Primary Contact Extensibility
- The Key user should hide the added field.
- Now, Add a new Extension field using the correct Busniess context.
- Example: If the field is used within the Account view, then the field with the context Account-General Information should be added. If the field has to be used within the Contacts view then the Primary Contact Extensibility should be used. Sample screen as below,
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement