- After correcting a candidate name during the orientation step and upon completion of the process the I9 form has a red text stating I-9 Corrected on Date. Replaced with new I-9.
- Orientation Step after completion of signature step
Reproducing the Issue
- Review the new hire information and make a correction either to their name, SSN or DOB.
- Once corrected and I go to the complete the signature step the I9 then will have a Red Text that states" I-9 Corrected on ( the date it was corrected). Replaced with new I-9.
- Expected Behavior
- The resolution is to check the date is correct that and that you see your new I9.
- This is expected behavior anytime you make a correction to the candidate's I9 form during the orientation step.
- I9 Form
- Correct Data
- Orientation Step
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions