- The Q2 2016 Release referenced the ability to configure business rules to drive new hire activities. When I attempted to configure a business rule, I only saw a few options under OnboardingProcess > CandidateInfo. I was hoping to be able to configure business rules on information that was entered in the Post Hire Verification step such as Company, Division, Department, and/or Location.
- Bizx/ Admin Center
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Onboarding > Configure New Hire Activity Planning Process
Create a new onboarding process configuration
Navigate to Admin Tools > Configure Business Rules
Select Create New Rule
Enter Rule Name
Enter OnboardingProcess as the Base Object
Select Left Expression
Navigate to CandidateInfo section
View options available (Note: Custom fields in OnboardingCandidateInfo are not supported)
To use fields in the business rules, the fields in the OnboardingCandidateInfo object must have property "Viability" as "Read Only" or "Editable".
- Go to Bizx/Admin Center
- Go to "Configure Object Definitions"
- Select "Object Definition"/ "OnboardingCandidateInfo"
- Click "Take Action" and update the necessary field, property "Viability" must be "Read Only" or "Editable"
- Save your changes
- Log out from Bizx and log in back.
- Now you could you the new filed in Business Rules Configuration
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions