Since b1605 it is possible to generate UI Notifications for changes done in Executive Review by users that are not the direct planner.
Compensation and Variable Pay
1) In the Upgrade Center we need to enable:
- Next Generation Admin,
- Action Search,
- Integration Center,
- Intelligent Services
2) In the Next Generation Admin Center you will see the Event Center. You will expect to see the Executive Review Notifications to be displayed there but they will not be displayed on this screen.
3) In RBP we need to enable:
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Events
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload
- Intelligent Services Tools > Event Center
- Admin Center Permissions > Access Notifications Center Administrator Preferences
4) None of these settings will allow us to configure the Executive Review Notifications. This feature is not configurable at all by the customers and are just standard notifications. Event Center is designed for smart suite events. Currently Executive Review Edit Notification is not a smart suite event, so you will not be able to find it there.
5) The only thing that can be controlled is to enable/disable these notifications on Admin Center > Notification Configuration > User notification: Compensation executive review edit.
6) So where on the instance are these notifications displayed? The primarily purpose of these notifications is to help the direct planner know who has modified the values in their reports through Executive Review. The notifications will only be displayed in the Bell Icon displayed besides the name of the logged user on top right of the screen.
7) The message Recommendations for [firstName] [lastName] on the [formName] worksheet have been changed by [firstName] [lastName] is currently not editable anywhere on the instance.
Notifications, Executive Review, Edit , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem