Can we select specific fields to be exported in the custom NewHireDataExport feature
There is 2 steps for this custom export
- You have to choose the fields in Onboarding application
- Configure the Export in Super admin site
1. Select the fields you want included in the export by navigating to SAP SuccessFactors HCM Onboarding, then selecting Onboarding-> Settings-> Data Dictionary .
2. In the Integration folder, select StandardExport or create your own folder.
3. Select the required fields for the export and click the Fields folder at the top of the pane.
4. In the pop-up window, select Integrations as the namespace and StandardExport as the tag.
5. Move fields from the Available fields menu on the left to the Fields attached to the tag menu on the right, using the arrow buttons.
Configure the Export:
6. To export the file on demand, navigate to Super Admin Integration Import/Export Settings Export NewHireDataExport You can export this file in .csv or .xml format. Choose the appropriate file option in Super Admin. Note If you add a field to the Standard Export, make sure that field is captured in the appropriate step, or the related column appears as blank in the export. This can affect the display of other, populated columns in the export, or cause data to shift into the wrong column.
7. To set up a recurring scheduled export, navigate to SuperAdmin Features NewHireDataExport feature.
8. Enter a name for the folder on the SFTP site, a time for the scheduled export, and select the file format (.csv or .xml). Click Activate.
9. You can configure multiple new hire exports associated with specific processes, or several processes. This can be useful for global companies, and different processes may have different data export needs. To configure this, when you navigate to Super Admin Features NewHireDataExport select multiple processes relevant for the implementation.
newhiredataexport, Custom export, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To