- You are running an adhoc report on launched forms and are trying to report on competencies / behaviors
- Some or all competencies / behaviors are not appearing in adhoc
- Performance Management
- After form launch some of competencies / behaviors were changed in "Admin Center - Manage Competencies" and they don't match the competencies that are in the forms that were launched previously.
- No matter how small the change was, you won't be able to report on the modified competencies via adhoc - this is expected behavior. For adhoc to pull the information correctly the competencies / behaviors in the PM / 360 form have to match exactly what is in Admin Center.
1. Pull the information instead via "Detailed Document Search" as per below instruction. Note: If you are using the new Report Center, click on Switch to Classic View first at the top right in order to view the Classic Reports.
2. Click on "Detailed Document Search"
3. Select the according options as per below screenshot
4. Select the according options as per below screenshot
5. Select the according options as per below screenshot
6. Select the according options as per below screenshot
7. Follow instruction as per below screenshot
8. Follow instruction as per below screenshot
9. Follow instruction as per below screenshot
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Problem