You want to create/run an Ad Hoc report or Dashboard on the Performance Management & 360 Multi-Rater Subject domains but cannot find them in your instance although you have turned on the corresponding module specific feature.
When you check the Domains list from the Report Permission these domains are not shown.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Analytics - Reporting or Dashboards
- Ad Hoc Reports or Dashboards sub tab:
- If you create a new Ad Hoc report the Domain list doesn't include the Performance Management & 360 Multi-Rater Subject domains
- If you check the Standard Dashboards it doesn't include the one based on the above domains. The domains are also not available via the SuccessStore (Manage Dashboards > Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files)
- When you check the User permission you verify that the User has permission for all the Domains available although the Performance Management & 360 Multi-Rater Subject domains are not listed.
System behaviour has designed. Additional provisioning switches are required to enable the mentioned domains since they have additional functionalities such as 'Synch'.
In order to have the Performance Management & 360 Multi-Rater Subject domains enable for your instance the below Provisioning switch must be ticked as follow:
- Provisioning > Company Settings
- Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc...... Reporting
- Ad Hoc Report Builder
- Performance Management Last Data Sync Completion Date : Never
- 360 Multi-Rater Subject Last Data Sync Completion Date : Never
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To