- Section 1 of the I9 is greyed out at New Employee Step after restarting activity
- New Employee Step
Reproducing the Issue
- The new hire's activity was at the orientation step then we pushed the activity back to the new employee step.
- In the new employee step the panel named Form I-9 Employee Information and Attestation Citizenship information is greyed out and new hire cannot update.
- This occurred because you have already completed the I9 the first time during the new employee step. When you push the activity back from Orientation to the New Employee Step the I9 PDF Form needs to be deleted.
- Please open a Cloud Product Support ticket for our engineering team to delete your PDF I9 form if you have pushed the activity back from orientation step to NES. Also if you are unable to update your Citizenship Information at the New Employee Step.
- I9 Form
- Citzenship Information
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions