Admin does not see any actions in the Report Jobs section of the LMS
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS Admin as Reporting Admin
- Navigate to Reports > Report Jobs
- The list of Report Jobs you own are missing Actions
Admin role(s) does not contain the "Delete Background Report Job" workflow.
- Identify the Role(s) of the Admin
- Find the Role that is assigned to the Admin that has the functionality for Reports such as Schedule, Modify, or Delete scheduled reports.
- Go to System Admin->Security->Role Management->Search the Role->Edit->Workflows->Add one or more workflow->Reports->Delete Background Report Job needs to checked.
- Save the changes.
All Admins that have that Role assigned will see the Actions tab populate with actions that can be completed with scheduled reports.
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning Role, Workflow, report jobs, delete scheduled reports missing gone empty blank no action column list modify schedule rep rpt bcj , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , LMS Background Jobs , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem