Admin does not see any actions in the Report Jobs section of the LMS
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS Admin as Reporting Admin
- Navigate to Reports > Report Jobs
- The list of Report Jobs you own are missing Actions
Admin role(s) does not contain the "Delete Background Report Job" workflow.
- Identify the Role (s) of the Admin
- Find the Role that is assigned to the Admin that has the functionality for Reports such as Schedule, Modify, or Delete scheduled reports.
- Go to System Admin -> Security -> Role Management -> Search the Role -> Edit -> Workflows -> Add one or more workflow -> Reports -> Delete Background Report Job needs to checked.
- Save the changes.
All Admins that have that Role assigned will see the Actions tab populate with actions that can be completed with scheduled reports.
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning Role, Workflow, report jobs, delete scheduled reports, missing, gone, empty, blank, no action, column list, modify, Delete Background Report Job , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , LMS Background Jobs , Problem