When creating a job requisition, by the time you select "Job Profile" tab, the system displays an application error message.
See an example below:
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
It's not possible to determine the rootcause of the issue, considering that application error's message are very specific and each case needs to be investigated separately.
However, a potential workaround to have the job requisition created may be deleting the job profile content entity, "JobReqJobProfile" under Admin tools > Manage data.
Please see below another workaround for this matter.
1. Goto Admin center - > Manage Data.
2. Serch for 'JobReqJobProfile'
3. Select the JobReqJobProfile with job req Id (select from the drop-down using job req ID).
4. Delete that entity by selecting Take action.
5. Go to recruiting, open job req ID, and click on job profile.
6. Job profile will be displayed with without any content.
7. Update job role by clicking 'Update' link in job profile title.
After following these steps, the recruiter will be able to proceed with the job requisition creation as a new job profile template will populate in blank.
In case the same application error persists, submit an incident to Cloud Product Support team and attach the system logs.
application error job profile job profile builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem