- When editing user data via "Manage User" section of the application, the system does not reflect the picklist items associated with the field.
- Instead of picklist items the field displays id and text values.
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Users in the Admin Center.
- Open up any users information.
- Check the field that is intended to display picklist values and find that picklist values are not available, instead any string can be entered in the field.
- Currently it is the Expected Behaviour for the system that picklist item values will not be displayed in any fields in the Manage Users section. For the Manage Users feature, the option id will be displayed in textbox of the configured picklist field instead of the value.
- Instead of selecting a picklist value for the field in the Manage Users section, you can input the Option ID of the associated picklist.
Manage users picklist optionID values field textbox , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605