- Launching an internal site pdf with AICC wrapped shows a blank screen.
- This succeeds if you do not have AICC wrapper enabled
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign content object SafetySession_Retail_Safety to an item
- Lauch url = http://somewebsite/Policy.pdf
- Assign Item to the user
- Launch course
Running F12 debugging an error message will appear
Chrome error message:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://site-stage.plateau.com/learning/user/onlineaccess/aicc_wrapper/...CC URL=httpsSomewebsite%2dstage%2eplateau%2ecom%2flearning%2fPwsAicc' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://somewebsite/Policy.pdf'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
- Change the URL in the Content Object to include https
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem