- A field has the same values with upper and lower case character(s) for example "Value" and "value"
- After grouping by this field, only one of the upper/lower case values are shown in the group header
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report based on a dat source that has "Value" and "value" records in a specific field
- Create a Crystal report with group by that field
- Observe that only "Value" or "value" is displayed in the group header, but not both
- This is a by design behaviour of the product
- By default Crystal Reports is not case sensitive in the grouping
- Go to File >> Report options
- Uncheck "Database Server is Case-Sensitive"
- Refresh the report
Crysta, Reports, 2013, 2016, group, grouping, header, gh, by, case, sensitive, lower, upper, case, lowercase, uppercase, distinct, unique, value, separate, display , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem