*This article involves configuration made in our backend system*
This article explains what should be checked when the Recruiter SSO is not working.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All Versions
While trying to access the RMK Dashboard in Recruiting Management (RCM) you may face some issues/error message, as "Unable to find SSO token".
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this type of issues:
1) Check if the user has Recruiter SSO permission granted in Admin Centre
- Non-RBP: Admin Centre > Managing Recruiting > Recruiting Permissions > Grant Recruiter RMK SSO permission.
- RBP: Manage Recruiting > Manage Security > Role Permissions > Recruiter RMK SSO Permission
2) Check if the API Credentials are correct in Provisioning > Recruiting Marketing Settings
3) Check if the URLs are correct in Provisioning > Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL
Recruiter SSO Recruiting Marketing SSO RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To