*This article involves configuration made in our backend system*
This article explains what should be checked when the Recruiter SSO is not working.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
While trying to access the RMK Dashboard in Recruiting Management (RCM) you may face some issues/error message, as "Unable to find SSO token".
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this type of issues:
- Check if the user has Recruiter SSO permission granted in Admin Centre
- Non-RBP: Admin Centre > Managing Recruiting > Recruiting Permissions > Grant Recruiter RMK SSO permission
- RBP: Manage Recruiting > Manage Security > Role Permissions > Recruiter RMK SSO Permission
- Check if the API Credentials are correct in Provisioning > Recruiting Marketing Settings
- Check if the URLs are correct in Provisioning > Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL
Recruiter SSO; Recruiting Marketing; SSO; RMK; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To