This article explains how the user sync accounts work for candidate SSO between Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All Versions
The process below should be followed if the candidate already has an active account in RCM:
1. Candidate finds job – RMK
2. Candidate Starts Application Workflow – RMK
3. Follow Account Verification Steps – RMK
4. New Browser Tab: Reset Password – RCM
5. Reset Password Prompt– RCM
6. Receive Password Reset Email – RCM
7. New Browser Tab: Create New Password – RCM
8. Enter New Password – RMK
9. RMK and RCM Accounts are Now in Sync
*This process is only required to be completed one time. Subsequent visits do not require the sync process.
Candidate SSO Sync Account Candidate already in RCM Recruiting Marketing RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To