- How can we get the across modules in a single Adhoc Report?
- What is Cross Domain Adhoc Report?
- Adhoc Framework has provided the functionality of creating a report across different modules such as Employee Profile and Performance Management.
- Depending on the requirement, customer can choose the domain while creating a Cross domain Adhoc Report.
How to check if a module/domain can be used to create cross domain report with other module/domain?
- When you create a new Adhoc report, select the Report Type as Cross Domain Report.
- Whatever domain you are now seeing under Report Type Definition are available for Cross domain.
Different sections in Cross domain report:
1. Add Domain: Click to Add more domains you want to use.
2. People : Same as single domain report.
3. Data Sets : Select Data Sets ( for PM and Goal)
4. Relationships: Inner Join or Left Outer Join ( See KBA:2319168 for more information on Left Outer Join in Adhoc)
Cross Domain Adhoc Reports , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To