- For Recruiting Management module, Route Maps are used to define the approval path of a new requisition. The user who creates the requisition completes initial data, and then sends the requisition to the user who owns the next step (defined in Route Map). That user reviews the requisition, may add or adjust requisition data and then sends the requisition to the user who owns the next step.
- Route maps are a Platform feature, so not all route map functionality applies to Recruiting.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Route Map
In order to define the workflow for approving the job requisition, please do the following:
- Create a Route Map
- Go to Admin Center > Recruiting > Manage Route Maps;
- Click on 'Add New Route Map' > 'Create your own', as the library are not available for Recruiting;
- Provide a name to this route map;
- Add as many Modify steps as are needed to facilitate the routing process;
- Fill out the appropriate fields in the steps.
- Fill out the appropriate data in the steps: You can check the fields you can fill on the Implementation Guide.
- Associate a route map to a job requisition template: Having saved changes, you should associate the route map with the job requisition template in Admin Center > Form Templates. In the Route Map field, select the appropriate route map.
- Signature steps are not formally supported in Recruiting Management. This means even if they seem to function, they should not be used.
- Route maps should ideally start with the Originator to create a better flow.
- Do not use following fields for Recruiting route maps: Start Date, Due Date, Exit Date.
- Do not check the following check box: 'Use relative dates for form routing' as this affects the 'Approve' button. The dates fields are for usability of other modules. Since route map isn't an exclusive Recruiting feature, the dates are not supported for Recruiting Module.
- Every change you made to a route map, the requisitions that were already opened using that route map will not get affected. The modification made to route maps are only applied to Job Requisitions created after the modification.
Route map, job requisition, template, create, admin center, date, routing form, create route map, associate route map. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To