Form Templates include a great number of settings that span across multiple modules. Not all options are relevant to Recruiting.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
In order to modify a template go to Admin Center > Form Template Settings and select a relevant template
Following fields can be modified for Recruiting:
- Template Name: Automatically populates with the template name from the XML. This field is Read-Only in Form Template Settings and changes to template name in all languages other than the default language of the instance can be performed via Manage Templates for Recruiting or via XML.
- Default Dates for Form Creation:
- Default Start Date - Irrelevant to Recruiting
- Default End Date - Irrelevant to Recruiting
- Default Due Date - Should be set to Relative and defaulted to X days from the Form Create Date based on the client’s preference for how long they wish to wait before Document Due email notification reminders begin going out.
- Default Due Notification Date - Set the interval in days between document due notification emails.
- Template Status - Set to Enable unless the requisition form is being retired
- Disable Spell Check on Route - Always check this option; spell check on route is designed to check Performance Form content and while it does pop up the spell checker, it does not properly check the content of Requisition fields.
- Disable Legal Scan on Route - Always check this option; legal scan on route is designed to check Performance Form content and while it does pop up the legal scan, it does not properly check the content of Requisition fields.
- Disable Ask for Comment Routing - Always check this option
- Disable Ask for Edit Routing - Uncheck this option if the client prefers to allow an approver to Get Feedback from additional users within a given route map step.
- Allow Add Modifier - Check this option if the client prefers to allow an approver to add additional users into the route map. After a new route map step is added it cannot be removed. All approvers will have the ability to add other approvers; the permission cannot be restricted to only certain operators.
- Hide Add Signer buttons - Always check this option; Signature steps are not supported in Recruiting route maps
- Disable All Toolbar Buttons - Check this option if the client prefers to limit user access to toolbar options
- Disable Print Button - Set this option up per the client’s preference
- Disable Delete button - Originators for for pre-approved state requisitions can delete requisitions if this is unchecked. Set this up per the client’s preference.
- Disable Note button - Check this option.
- Disable Info button - Uncheck this option.
- Disable Due Notification - Uncheck this option unless the client prefers to avoid Document
Form Template Settings Default Start Date Default End Date Default Due Date Default Due Notification Date , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To