When initiating the Onboarding process an error generated as below:
Unable to initiate onboarding process. The following Onboarding fields are missing or invalid: [FirstName, LastName]. Please ask your system administrator to verify the fields are mapped correctly and that they contain valid data.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for the appropriate Requisition
- In the Requisition > search for the Candidate
- Click on 'Initiate Onboarding'
A change in the Configuration would have happened to some of the fields in Onboarding or RCM.
- Go to the Admin Center > Setup Onboarding Integration.
- Reselect the field mapping for the fields for which you were getting the error. (Here it would be First Name, Last Name, etc...)
- Then save.
- Try again to Initiate Onboarding the same way.
SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD, On boarding, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem