- While launching a course the previous version of the course is displayed
- Alternatively the new version of the course may display incorrectly or have incorrect functionality.
- Error while launching courses after making the changes to Item or content objects.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Update the iContent course in the iContent server
- Launch the course with one of the users
- Now the issue may occur
This issue can occur when an iContent course is updated
- When updating a course on the iContent server use a different name to ensure there is no issue.
- Upload the new version of the course, adding a suffix to the end to differentiate the two courses.
- Create a new content object that will launch the new path.
- Create a new item with the new content object OR remove the old content object from the item with the issue, and add the new one.
- You need to reassign the course to ensure there are no issues after making the changes to item or content object associated with the item.
iContent, lms, upload, content object, content package, sftp , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions