1. How do I grant the permission for a new admin user to the following admin features:
- Manage Permission Groups
- Manage Permission Roles
- User Role Search
- View User Permission
2. How do you access the feature "Manage Role-Based Permission Access"?
- BizX Platform
- To access the features "Manage Permission Groups", "Manage Permission Roles", "User Role Search", "View User Permissions" users must be added to the group of users allowed to access the feature "Manage Role-Based Permission Access". Once added users will be granted the permission to use the four features. Permission to access these features cannot be granted individually. You can only have access to all of the features or none.
- You can restrict who has access to the feature "Manage Role-Based Permission Access". Once you add a user to the group who can access this feature you will see the option "Allow access to this page"
- If you select the check box for "Allow access to this page" then users will be able to add/remove other users from the group with access to the feature. As a security precaution, the system would require that there is at least one user with access to this page. Once you select the option to allow access to this page the user will then have the option to access this feature available in the Admin Center
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To