Approvals that have not been approved, and have been canceled by the Deny Expired Approvals APM are displayed as assigned to the wrong approver.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Schedule Offering for this Item and add the Item and SO in the catalog so that it can be accessed by the user.
- Approval Required should be Yes for this Item and SO; and an Approval Process should be attached to the Item and SO.
- As a user, Assign the Item to the Learning plan.
- Request for Registration for the Schedule Offering and now the request goes to the Approver.
- Edit the Segment of the SO to make it in the past. This is because the APM picks the Approvals for past Schedule Offerings.
- Note that the Approver has not Approved any request yet. It is still Pending Approval.
- Schedule the APM Deny Expired Approval Process.
The Admin ID who scheduled the APM for the first time is now assigned as the approver.
This is expected behavior.
wrong supervisor, incorrect supervisor, approver, approval, expired, canceled, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem