- Enabling existing "Date of Birth" field (set to visibility=Both) in Personal information portlet allows you to fill in the date and save it, but it will always show up blank in Personal Information portlet.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance and open "Manage Business Configuration" tool within Admin Center.
- Go to "personal Information" section and enable "date of Birth" field.
- Save this change and go to RBP to set permissions on the new enabled field.
- Now go into "personal information" section of an employee and set a date to this field that is now visible.
- You able to successfully save the field, but you notice the field shows up blank.
- Personal Information Date of Birth field can no longer be used and is set to disabled (not visible) on purpose. This field is part of the Biographical Information portlet now.
- Use the Date of Birth field within Biographical Information portlet.
- Another option could be to create a custom-date field and name that date of birth within personal information portlet (If the need is to have this field specifically within personal information portlet).
JIRA ECT-4569 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605